Wednesday 11 November 2015

Update - Bromelain is Amazing

UPDATE 

So, if you have been reading my blog you will know that I had been trying a natural remedy called Bromelain. Bromelain is taken from pineapples and is effective in managing inflammation. I had heard about Bromelain and decided to give it a go for my back pain. I mean at this point I would have honestly tried anything. I was sick and tired of taking painkillers and it was difficult to find any sort of relief from the pain.

 Well, since my last post and since buying my first carton of Bromelain, I have taken it almost every single day and I still do. Whilst Bromelain will not totally take away the pain I feel in my back, it certainly does help. In fact, I had ran out of my tablets and had to wait two weeks for them to arrive and they were the worst two weeks of pain!! Yes, the Bromelain is that good and if you, like me, have bad back pain/disc disease, then don't hesitate, try Bromelain and see for yourself how good it really is. You can check out the reviews on Amazon for yourself right here:
Bromelain Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment